Here is 9 way how to keep google happy, some of the general principles outlined in the document. Most SEO specialists agree these are reasonable principles, and it is only a matter of time before they are adopted.
- Anchor text of links is still very important. Focus on your anchor text. It should contain your most important keyword.
- Google expects that anchor texts will vary. A lot of identical anchor text suggests an “unnatural” linking pattern. Anchor texts should vary, but contain related phrases.
- Google will record when specific links were first discovered, and watch how they change over time. Links with a long life span are considered more valuable than links with a short life span. This adds support to the link delay theory — that links do not start “counting” until they have been in place for a few months. So get working on those links right now, but don’t expect immediate gratification from Google.
- If a new website gets a flood of new inbound links, this will be an indicator of possible spam activity. Links should be introduced gradually and according to a consistent pattern.
From the date ofÂ March 20, 2009 MyÂ Website ndroe.web.id decreased drastically the number of visitors that nearly 95% visitors of this website is missing, this decrease occurred until I wrote this article decline in visitors can be seen from the chart below:
On a graph of visitors who see a decrease suddenly and very drastically.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- the-warez free xbox live
- website disappeared from google
- website disappeared from google search results
- google disappear from search engines list
- my site completely vanished from search googles search results
- my site disappeared from google for several keywords
- my website disappeared from google search
- www badrusyamsi com
PageRank on wikipedia is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page, used by the Google Internet search engine that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of “measuring” its relative importance within the set. The algorithm may be applied to any collection of entities with reciprocal quotations and references. The numerical weight that it assigns to any given element E is also called the PageRank of E and denoted by PR(E).
PageRank is only one of numerous methods Google uses to determine a page’s relevance or importance.
I find several calculations from several sources, under this several calculations from google